Before you begin here, let us tell you that we are not
medical professionals. This information has come from
reliable sources and isn’t meant to be a complete diagnostic
tool in any way.
let’s see if
you are overly stressed out. Ask yourself the following:
- Do you worry constantly and cycle with negative selftalk?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Do you get mad and react easily?
- Do you have recurring neck or headaches?
- Do you grind your teeth?
- Do you frequently feel overwhelmed, anxious or
- Do you feed your stress with unhealthy habits-eating or
drinking excessively, smoking, arguing, or avoiding
yourself and life in other ways?
- Do small pleasures fail to satisfy you?
- Do you experience flashes of anger over a minor
If you can answer “Yes” to most of these questions,
then you do have excessive stress in your life.